javascript:void(0)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

AMM Kit Layouts

I've been a very busy girl this past week! I completed five layouts, which is a big accomplishment for a turtle scrapper (i.e., slow scrapper) like me. It normally takes me several nights to finish ONE page. But my girls were in camp all week and work (my day job) was quiet, so I had lots of extra scrapping time. Here are a couple my A Million Memories kit layouts:

Photobucket

I painted the edge of the cardstock with Key Lime Shimmerz paint. The Shimmerz makes regular Bazzill look like Bazzill Bling. The patterned paper is from the new Basic Grey Lemonade line . . . hot off the press! I added lots of different hand stitching:


And here's another one:

Photobucket

I made the little spoon out of Sculpey polymer clay (something I've been playing with with a lot lately).

I'll be posting more of my kit layouts in the coming days. Have a great week!!

7 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Super adorable layouts Stacy. I think I've said it before, such complex layouts and yet with such clean lines, fantastic!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Hi Stacy,

Found your blog today, love it and all your work.

Christie said...

Love your layouts! They're so, so cute! You do amazing work!

Nancy D. said...

Super cute lo's Stacy!

Laura said...

Wonderful layouts as usual! Miss seeing you at KNK.

Kristi B. said...

You just ROCK Stacy! That's all there is to it. I always get anxious for each new month to begin because I know I'm going to see all sorts of scrappy goodness from you. I'm totally not just kissing your butt...lol. :o)

Lori said...

I found your blog through 2peas today. Glad I did. What Gorgeous layouts, Stacy. I love your work! I'm also a turtle scrapper!