javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A new Graphic 45 layout and some CHA sneak peaks

I took it easy in December and didn't scrap as much as I normally do.  For me -- the slowest scrapper in the world -- that means taking just a couple days off at a time.  Since I didn't have too many projects due in December, I got to take my own sweet time on my layouts and other projects.  I've been working on the same layout for four nights straight now, and I'm still not done with it (this is actually the way I LOVE to scrap . . . slow and easy).  But it's time to start getting my 'rear in gear' again because I have lots of projects that I need to work on in January.  In the meantime, I have a Graphic 45 layout to share:

CHA is right around the corner, and Graphic 45 has three new fabulous lines coming out!!   You can see some of the sneak peaks on the Graphic 45 blog.  I just received a box full of the new papers, and WOWEE . . . wait until you see them!  Here's a little sneak peak of the new Le' Romantique line:

How about an A Million Memories January kit sneak peak??  This one is sooooooooooo pretty!!! Lots of Websters Pages and Prima goodies:

I'm stalking my mailman because I know my kit is in the mail!  I'll hopefully have some kit creations to share with you in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun layout-i love it and thanks for sharing the sneak peeks :)

have a happy new year!

xoxo
sarabeth

BabyBokChoy said...

Gorgeous as always and you take your time, the world can wait for its masterpieces.

Darien said...

What a Gorgeous Page!!!! I Love sneak peeks!! I wish you and Your family a Great 2010!!!!

Casey Wright said...

What a beautiful LO - I love your work! Can't wait to see all of the new lines!

Rochelle Spears said...

Very pretty layout!!!