javascript:void(0)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Friday!

I just mailed off a big box filled with Prima projects that I made for CHA next weekend. I had SO much fun working with all the new Prima CHA goodies! I think I can start posting my projects soon.

In the meantime, here's a layout I did that was published in the March/April issue of Scrapbooking m.m., a fabulous Swedish scrapbooking magazine:



I did this for an article on using mini frames on your pages. I printed out dictionary definitions for words that describe what I think is going through my daughter's mind in these photos -- believe, dream, imagine and wonder. I used the mini chipboard frames to frame the definitions.



I colored strips of burlap with Shimmerz Spritz, then I tucked the strips behind the patterned paper.  I made the leaves out of polymer clay.


Have a wonderful weekend!!

11 comments:

הבלוג של אלישקה said...

Stacy -
Any chance you will arrive to Israel and give classes???

Crossing fungures for yes!

EBB

Suzana said...

Lovely!!!!! All those mini frames that I've never used will be part of my pages!!! Thank you for the idea!

Zarah said...

That is one amazingly beautiful LO!!

liana suwandi said...

lovely lovely pages stacy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful! Kisses

Melissa said...

amazing! love the flow of the pictures, the bright title and the pretty flowers!!

Rita Barakat said...

WOnderful! No wonder they picked it!

Keshet said...

Beautiful page! Love the frames!

Lu Zischler said...

Beautiful LO, as always! :)

Meg Giroux said...

This is so pretty Stacy!!! I was just admiring some of your layouts in Creating Keepsakes!!! You do gorgeous work!

Christiane said...

when i grow up i wanna scrap like you!! love everything here!!