javascript:void(0)

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Exciting news from Prima!

Prima just announced the arrival of a brand new PRINT publication dedicated to all things 'Prima'.
Introducing: My Prima Place . . .


This  bi-monthly Art-Zine is created by Prima's in-house Editor, Sherry Mendoza.  Each issue will showcase a variety of styles and projects including scrapbooking, card making and mixed media. With beautiful photography and written step-by-step tutorials prepared by Prima's talented international design and education team, My Prima Place will be a great source of inspiration and information. Prima will also be adding projects  from acclaimed guest-artists and designers from all over the world to keep every issue fresh and informative. The Art-Zine will be available in stores and distribution to stores begins this month. Magazine inquiries: sherry@primamarketinginc.com  Sales inquiries: sales@primamarketinginc.com

I'm honored to have one of my layouts in this very first issue.  This is a layout I created for the CHA booth:


You can find my step-by-step instructions for making this layout in Volume 1.  And . . . I'll have other projects in the upcoming issues of My Prima Place.  Keep an eye out for this Art-Zine at your local scrapbook store!

10 comments:

Sandra said...

This is beyond gorgeous. If anything would make me buy that publication this would! I hope they are available here in the UK.

Romy said...

Your layout is so one of a kind, it just brings the sunshine in! Gorgeous page!

cvanholstein said...

Wow Stacy, this layout is so much fun!
Love the title and the pictures, your cute waves... everything!
xxx, C

Leslie said...

Wow! Your layout is amazing! You are one talented sistah!! :)

Vicky Alberto said...

I love your style/talent - huge inspiration!

Unknown said...

so beautiful...

Patricia said...

fabulous page...

Anonymous said...

What a stunning layout design!!! Gorgeous!!

lynda said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous layout. I understand completely why it was chosen!

Jodie said...

This is one of my all time fav pages, soo pretty! I cant get hold of the Prima publication in the UK, so if you are ever able to post on your blog how you created your waves it would be much appreciated!